A Message from Rachel about COVID-19 & Bridal Atelier Montclair
First and foremost we hope that you are healthy and safe during this time. To our current brides and their families: For those of you that have had to reschedule your weddings, showers, and other family gatherings, our hearts break for you. We know how much thought & time you have put into your planning. We know how long you have been anticipating these moments. Please remind yourselves, this is temporary! Your wedding plans will proceed, this is a postponement, NOT a cancellation, love will win. We must all do our best to exercise patience during this time, knowing it will pass. We are here to support you, we will work harder than ever to accommodate your new arrangements, and will have your dresses ready when you are. To our future brides: At this time, we are experiencing NO delays with gown delivery. We work with an outstanding group of designers who produce in the United States, Canada, England, Israel, and China. All of our orders are arriving on schedule. We will keep you posted with any new developments. We look forward to starting this process with you all! What are we doing at BAMC:
- BAMC is working by appointment only. To limit traffic in the boutique, we are allowing only 1 bride and a maximum of 2 guests during any scheduled appointments. We thank you for understanding.
- As much as we love to celebrate our brides finding their perfect dress we will temporarily pause our usual “champagne toast” when you purchase your gown. For the time being, we are giving virtual hugs & scheduling champagne rain-dates!
- The health of our staff and clients is of the utmost importance to us. We are cleaning and sanitizing the boutique between every appointment. Please be sure to reschedule if you or anyone in your party is feeling unwell.
- As a means to eliminate the need to return to the boutique for a second appointment, we will be taking all clients' measurements and saving them in our database. If you decide to move forward with one of our gowns we can process your deposit over the phone, and send contracts for signature via email.
- Out of an abundance of caution, we are recommending that all brides getting married in the next 12 months purchase their gowns sooner than later. Due to the global nature of this crisis, lead times for dresses may be extended. Though none of our designers have done so thus far, we want to be ahead of any potential disruption.
We feel strongly at Bridal Atelier Montclair that if we lead with compassion & love we will get through this challenging time. Sincerely, Rachel Sweebe Owner Bridal Atelier Montclair